The Bluebeam plugin does not appear in my program?
The Bluebeam plugin does not appear in my program (Microsoft Office, Outlook, AutoCAD, Revit,
SolidWorks, Navisworks, SketchUp Pro).
First, check this link from our site to make sure that Revu is compatible with your program.
If compatible, refer to the below instructions and insert the program name for each X. There is a way to reset the Bluebeam plugin for X, within the Bluebeam Administrator:
– Close program X.
– Within Revu, click Help at the top and then choose Administrator (or you can search your PC for the Bluebeam Administrator).
– Clear the X check box > Click Apply > Click OK.
– Start X, and then close it.
– Return to the Bluebeam Administrator.
– Fill the X check box > Click Apply > Click OK.
– Relaunch X and check to see if the plugin is now present.